Buying Time: Fourteen (final)




That's all folks. This is the last track/part of this particular Momentum Project, as my residency at Testing Grounds concludes today.

The track begins with my feedback experiments from yesterday, double tracked (still super bassy: listen with headphones).

Then there's the iconic iPhone alarm sound, reproduced at different pitches then reversed.

For the duration of the residency I've been taking a photo each hour to document my time here (see http://instagram.com/natgrantmusic), then setting a timer for 60 minutes so I know when to do the next one. It's been interesting to see how some hours fly by when I'm engrossed in something, and others crawl. I also now have a visual timeline of the residency, which is kinda cool.

Thanks for listening.

Comments

Popular Posts