Day Three Hundred and Sixty Three

There's only three days left now, and I think I've chosen which sounds will be the last three. There'll be a few left over but I have plans for them, too. It feels very strange to know that I won't be doing this next week - I wonder if I will feel a bit lost...

Todays addition is a recording of my friend's cat, Sparrow, and his new bell on his new collar. Plus Lea's sewing machines from yesterday. Everything is delayed, pitch shifted and pretty heavily EQ'd, and I adjust the EQ on all the sewing machine sounds as I go, resulting in different frequencies coming to the fore and disappearing again.

Photo and bell recording via the very generous David K., who may just be second in the running, after Noah Demland, for the most contributions to this project.

Comments

Popular Posts