Day Two Hundred and Twenty Seven
Today I made a kazoo out of a drinking straw (instructions here), and played some more with speed and harmonics. I started with a really long straw kazoo and periodically cut bits off to make it shorter (and the pitch higher). Then I took the whole thing down a couple of octaves, into the same territory as the data bending noise track. Then I slowed that track down and sped it up, and took the pitch down as the pitch from the kazoo went up, which brought out heaps of new upper harmonics. It's a slowly evolving track, and I really like what I've been able to do with pitch in this different way - more exploration to come.