Wednesday, June 20, 2012



Day One Hundred and Seventy Two

I recorded a handful of little bells that I found whilst looking for wind chime supplies today (stay tuned in the next couple of days for the finished project). Then halfway through the recording my cat decided to scratch around in his sand box. So there's a nice rhythmic loop of that in the middle of the mix. There's some delay on the bells at the end of the track, but no (digital) pitch manipulation; I tried to change the pitch of the bells by slowly opening and closing my hands around them. Plus the necklace beads from yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment