Monday, June 4, 2012



Day One Hundred and Fifty Six

Today I used the end of a vibraphone mallet in a similar way to what I was describing yesterday, to create friction and semi-sustained sounds on the hubcap. There's some incidental metallic sounds too, and I took it all down an octave because some of the sounds are a little too close to farting sounds... Plus the bouncy ball from yesterday.

When I was putting together the track for May, I noticed that only three people contributed sounds last month. So I want to reiterate that I'd still really love contributions to this project, in any form. Files can be sent to natskyplaysdrums@hotmail.com or by using soundcloud or dropbox.


No comments:

Post a Comment