Day Seventy Six

I'm not even a quarter of the way through this project and already I can tell that it's changing the way I listen to the world. I don't go out each day waiting to hear a sound that I can record... But I feel like I am more attuned to interesting sounds that occur, and relish the opportunity to record them when they do. I'm so glad that some friends have also had this experience, just from discussing my project, and I'm so flattered when anyone takes the time to record interesting sounds from their day and send them to me.

Today, the sound of beer brewing in Sydney. Apparently there's only a small window, about 24 hours after yeast is added to the mix, when it bubbles like this. Plus some pitched down aeroplane sounds from a few days ago, and tambourine from yesterday.

Comments

Popular Posts