Three by Momentum Project

Day Three

I was going to post a picture of the Natural Tucker pizza I ate whilst recording today... soft tofu, pumpkin, tomato and spinach, yum! It was delicious but I decided that it probably tasted a lot better than it looked. This makes me wonder if the process of recording something every day for a year will become more important than the creative outcomes. I sincerely hope not, as the project itself is a reflection of my passion for percussion and music-making. I'm interested to see how the act of doing this every day will affect my compositional process, and my own musical style, but the music and the sounds themselves are my first priority.

Today's addition is a kalimba melody with digital delay, alongside some remnants of the clave 'frogs' from yesterday...

Comments

  1. Re: process, I did something kind of similar to this back in March, albeit only for a month, and it was pretty enlightening. I wrote about it more on my (very neglected) blog (http://thequietnorth.wordpress.com/) if you're interested!

    I'm looking forward to hearing more about how this goes for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts