Day Three Hundred and Thirty Seven

I've written this before but I can't emphasise enough how grateful I am that so many people have embraced and contributed to this project. I'd love December to be wholly made up of other peoples' contributions; there's been a bit of a surge lately so I hope people who haven't contributed yet will want to get in before the end of the year, and people who have already contributed will send me more sounds! I'm really happy with this mix, with percussion and bass from Melbourne's Isnod and November leaves from Michael Peters (Germany). It's a binaural recording, holding and moving the leaves in each hand, manipulating the pitch by changing hand position and moving hands towards and away from the ears. I've never used binaural microphones before but I'm pretty intrigued now, will have to check them out.

Michael contributed the image, also, and his original track can be found here.

Comments

Popular Posts